- Atholl Brose
- half a pound of steel cut oats soak in well water over night
and press them yummie liquids out in the morning at them first rays of sun.
mix with half of most excellent heather honey and two pints of
fine whisky then fill the rest of the bottle with most heavy cream
adding salt to taste and shake properly twice a day for a week or two.
best made in december.
- Baked Cream
- best suited for them cold winters. a pint of baccardi-151
is partially filled into a hot coffee cup. the rest of the pint
is refilled with heavy cream and whilst shaken periodically
(till the coffee runs out) stays warmed in the inner pocket.
suck from the neck while strolling down the ocean pkwy
and sing the american anthem.
- Brown Sugar
- this one is a special beauty as everything like it sugar does -- in spoons!
put one spoon of good instant coffee with one spoon of heather honey topped
with yer good old overproof rum to a boot; here one would add some spices
such as muskat nut and/or chillies and top with freshly squeezed
lime juices and mix until it's all in liquid condition.
goes better body warm and best with chocolate chips cookies while
whatching the sweet sweetbacks' badass song and smoking on it big
cuban cigar of yer choice!
- about four limes cut and sexually abused in a wide glass
with a cane sugars subseuently drown with best cachasa available
and all together smashed till they scream. top the glass with crushed
ice and suck through a thick pipe.
- Che Giovannis
- a slice of ripe lemon stomped properly with generous amounts of
proper cuban rum and colour up with black currant syrup and
some holed water to taste. suck on two wide pipes!
- Cortez the Killer
- drown fine crushed ice with tequilla of your choice and colour
through properly with blackcurrant syrop. add magic with heavy
cream and mix thoroughly. suck on the thick pipe.
- Cuba Libre
- straight tall glass off the fine tabacco-infused genever.
kiss the girl.
may be found in the city of Antwerpen.
- Deep Purple
- one of black-currant syrup together with two vodkas and a heavy cream
well shaken. drink from the glass like Superstar would do it!
- Diet Drink
- proper cactus pealed and smashed to death subsequently drown with
righteous tequila and made all together. drink as desired.
- Discovery of Americas
- big chunk of ice or even an ice cone stick in an appropriate glass
and sunk properly with "Linie" aquavita and filled the rest with mild cider.
snack on with dry shark (as they make in iceland).
- best jin mixed in half-and-half with most real pineapple juice.
lick on the next most excellent lolita while drinking.
- Honey Due
- shot of chocolate stoly and a big spoon of honey
in an imperial pint refilled with stout.
- Hot Cherry Pop
- a dopple-espresso with a spoon of brown/black/sugar of your choice
with a dash of vanille sugar and cayenne pepper mixed till the sugar
disappears topped with an equal volume of sour cherry infusion or
(for those poor souls not making their own infusions of sour cherries)
a sour cherry liquor. when the fusion was of extra octane may turn
it into an "albino" cherrypop with abit of heavy cream.
- Irish Cream
- six tea spoons of best instant coffee together with one or more to
taste spoons of cane sugars drowned with most excellent irish whisky
to about the third or half of the iron cup and then topped with
full fat fresh cream. mix thoroughly and let it get married.
eat with a spoon if necessary!
- Itallian Gazzoline
- aperol and any wine to your taste together with possibly lemon or
holed water. suck as you like.
- Kalina Krasnaya
- rock ice, tiny bit of holunder berry syrop, campari, a drop of grappa
and some lemon or orange to taste. suck through the thin straw.
- L.I. Iced Tea
- fill up to about one third of an iced-tea pint bottle with ice cubes.
pour semi-equal parts of vodka jin tequilla and white rum up to
about three quarters level. splash on with silver tequilla
and tripplesec. colour up with lemon slices and cola of your choice.
- Manhattan Special
- a dopple-espresso mixed with two spoons of cane sugar and poured over
the rock ice in a tall glass followed by the same amount of champagne grappa
and filled to the rest with a holed water. drank through a fine pipe
while listening to san remo musics.
- Maté Kudosai
- preparation: white barbados rum soaked over yerba at about 1:10
for at least one night althogh longer periods bring more bitterness for those
of a rougher character. add cane sugar and fresh squeezed lime juice to taste.
mix in a shot glass half and half with fresh heavy cream. suck in small sips.
- Orange Bear (courtesy "Orange Bear")
- 3oz vodka 3oz gin 3oz rum 3oz obstler 2oz tequilla silver 3oz orange juice.
served in a beer mug with a chaser by rosi the riveter.
preparing: acquire matching size petry dish and pink ripe grapefruit
of matching size when cut on the equator deseed and slice several as thin
as possible slices of grapefruit (requires very thin sharp wide knife).
in a wide-neck jar that fits the slices unfolded sync then in an over-proof
dark artisan rum for a few days or overnight and chill it out
serving: in a chilled petry dish pour a spoon or so of the rum
juice and place the grapefruit slice flat carefully using them zirconium
ecrusted tweezers; use a spice of your choice to create in random locations
of the grapefruit couple "culture" starters (usde nutmer or cinnamon pulver
or a colourfull paprica or even curcuma); serve with a desert fork
injesting: use the desert fork to disect the slice in half each with
its own "cultuire" starter and separating the outer fruit zest if necessary;
roll one part of the flesh on the fork and sync into the rum juice
- Rowan Run
- rowan (or similar) berries of about third of a bottle drawn in undilluted
dark rum for at leat two weeks (up to a month is advisable).
drain into serving measure and repeat. mix both fractions possibly with
cane sugar to taste. may use brandy or cachaca instead.
- double shot of best cold vodka topped with bitter/lager/pilsner.
- Spring Freshnass
- fresh basilic leaves stomped with possibly some sugars and then
mellowed down with honey-wine and dry secc over ice also may be improved
with some lemon whilst secc was not up to dryness enough.
- The Tool
- dillute best vodka with the most excellent pink grapefruit juice
and possibly ice up to taste. suck until done.
- U-Boat Spezial
- half and half lemon juice and heavy cream properly shaked and drank
with them bubbles!
- White Russian
- a dopple-espresso mixed with three spoons of cane sugar and poured
on rock ice followed with two parts of best vodka snd one part heavy cream.
well steared and drank from the glass like a rock star.
- Wotka Spezial (memory of genna)
- in a wide glass pour the best vodka and then pour another one.
suck through a thin straw.
$NOWHERE: index.html,v 1.10 2015/11/08 05:04:28 mickey Exp $